
Chanel is the white
Pekingese and is the light of my life. She is 2 years old and I have had her since she was a baby. She is very high
maintenance but I
wouldn't ever change her. She is in love with Kyle, she thinks that he is her boyfriend. She will kiss him and make sure i am watching to make me jealous. She is very dumb but also very smart. Just today me and kyle became crazy and decided to
adopt a rescue puppy. Barry is an adorable fluffy mutt and looks like a teddy bear.. hence the name Barry. He loves to cuddle and give a bunch of kisses. Chanel
wasn't too happy with the new puppy but now they are running around the place playing. Chanel is going to enjoy having a friend when me and kyle are both gone to work. Barry is Kyles little buddy and follows him
ever
ywhere. He is happy to have a good home.


They are adorable, but personally I like cats more than dogs. Wish you all hapiness.
ReplyDelete