
Mother's Day was last Sunday and my day didnt start out so well. It was a bad day at work and I kept seeing mothers and daughters which made me miss my mom even more and i just wanted to go home. Little did I know that I had a surprise waiting for me. I walked into the door and found a dozen roses with a perfect home made card from my wonderful boyfriend and the babies. He spent alot of time on it and it showed. It was very creative and sweet. And I will admit it made me cry. :D I love you babe. And puppies. :)

Ciara, the card made me cry, too. Kyle thank you for making everyone's Mothers Day special! I love you!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love that card, now I can see why Kyle was so proud of it! I agree with grandma, Kyle.. Thanks for making everyones mothers day special!! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete